More about digital parking permits
How it works
With a digital parking permit you may park within specific areas. All our digital parking permits are subscription based and renew automatically at the turn of each month.
How to rent a digital parking permit
- Click here to go to Upab’s customer site for parking permits.
- If you are a new customer click on new user and enter your mobile number. You will receive a verification code with which you can continue your registration. If you already have an account on Upab’s customer site, you can login with your mobile number and password as usual.
- Choose “parking permit” and choose which permit you wish to buy. Please note the terms and validity for each individual parking permit.
- Enter your vehicle registration number, desired start date and complete your purchase. Your card will be charged on the chosen starting date of your parking permit. You can also download the Upab app to easily change the registration number on your digital parking permit.
A business account has a few more functions than a regular account. A business account is used for businesses who wish to pay for their employees’ parking. The parking permits are managed by the business’s manager.
- Click here to go the Upab’s business site for parking permits.
- If you are a new customer click on new user and enter your company’s details. If you already have an account on Upab’s business site, you can login with your email and password as usual.
- You can see your active contracts, history, employees and company details on the menu to the left. Under the Employees tab, you can invite employees to the company account. To do this, click on the “three dots” in the upper right hand corner. By doing so, you can then buy parking permits and distribute the permits to the desired employee. IMPORTANT NOTE! You must invite employees before purchasing a parking permit.
- To buy a parking permit, click on “Purchase contract” in the upper right. And choose the permit you want to buy. Please note the terms and validity of each individual parking permit.
- When you have chosen your product, you choose which mobile number is responsible for the parking permit. The mobile number will receive an SMS with instructions on how to enter the vehicle registration number. If the employee is already using the Upab app, no SMS is sent. In that case a notification is sent in the app instead.
- Your parking permit is bought as soon as you confirm your order.
Once you have purchased your digital parking permit, you can download the Upab app to easily change the registration number in order to assign the permit to different vehicles. If you don’t already have the app, you can download it here:
Download the Upab app from the App Store
Download the app from Google Play